2011年11月27日 星期日

Journal 15: Anticipating Your Parents' Objections

Dear Mom and Dad
I'm so thankful to what you have taught me. You always give someone a hand even a stranger. When you see someone who looks needing help and begging, you always give him money. Sometimes I know that they are not what they look and stop you giving money. I know you will not be happy to hear that but these "poor-guys" may be fake. Trough watching news, I know that some people pretend to be pity to get sympathy and get financial aids. In fact, there are more poor people needing help. I really understand that helping people who need is a good thing and I want to help people who "really" need our help. Maybe we can donate to some charity foundation like Tzu-chi or Red Cross Association to make our money more efficient.

Sincerely
Evelyne

2 則留言: