2011年8月28日 星期日

Life in California

After arriving America, I always need someone to drive me to different places. No matter go to school or market, car is really important for me to live in CA.
Even though I have drive licence in Taiwan, the high speed of vehicles in CA terrified me. I'm trying to pass the drive test but always forget to do shoulder check. When I arrived at LA, I was so surprised that it's inconvenient to take public transportation. I really miss the transportation of my country because I can save much time to go anywhere.
Yesterday I went to Hollywood Bawl for concert and I just joined in traffic congestion. Even it happens everyday, I very hate to be stopped on the way. I consider that why government doesn't want to establish public system, which can decrease not only traffic problem but also air pollution. I really want what residents in CA think about their traffic problem.

7 則留言:

  1. You know what??? It really hurts me when you got married without telling me anything. After the whole semester we had worked together, you don't even want to share with me your happiness. ^^Im just kidding. By the way, congratulation!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. I don't know either why they dont wanna improve their public transportation in CA. Maybe the Californians are used to drive. Even thought there are the inconvenience about traffic jam but with your car you can go anywhere at anytime. That s called freedom ^^.

    回覆刪除
  3. Haha~~ Because no one ask me if I get married or not.

    回覆刪除
  4. You got married????really????? anyway,you should get driver license................come on!!

    回覆刪除
  5. There was the plan to build subway here. But it haven't begin to construct the system until now.

    回覆刪除
  6. haha, I can comment now.Great

    回覆刪除
  7. Public transportation IS a big concern for people in southern California -- especially LA. There have been a lot of laws passed to raise money, but as you can imagine, it is a very big project and no one can agree WHERE the rails should go. And as your classmates have said, most people have cars and don't want to give that up, even if it means sitting in traffic a lot. Thankfully, Orange County is usually much better.

    回覆刪除