2011年9月5日 星期一

Still Afraid~

I am shy.Rarely do I want t speak in front of people. I ALWAYS feel nervous when I have to present in front of people even in class. Most of the time now I feel much anxious since I can only use English. I usually worry about that no one could understand what I talk about and both hands like ice and numbness. Someone told me that it would make me relief if I pretend all audiences are watermelons or stones. During these semesters, I tried to practice and this helps me to decrease my nervousness. Actually, when I pretend everyone is watermelon, it makes me laugh. Maybe I should try different objects.

3 則留言:

  1. Hmmm, we have the same fear. Speaking in front of people is never easy to me. I can sleep the night before my presentation. Then, I repeat thousand time the speech but I still forgot anything when I go on stage. Horrible!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. you did very well last semester in oral kanguage class. trust your selffffffffffffffffffff

    回覆刪除
  3. haha, the same problem with me, wish you can overcome it.

    回覆刪除