2011年10月21日 星期五

Research is coming!

About the research, I want to try to find new knowledge about Autism even though I have learned it before. Actually, I searched the journal yesterday and found a interesting title about Autism vaccine which I haven't not known before. As in my school life and career time, textbook usually tells me what is the pathology and how to treat Autism. With the technology and science proving, there are much more researches and knowledge which may change what I have learned before. So that I would like to find out if vaccine will cause Autism.


2 則留言:

  1. Vaccine for Autism: unbelievable! How could they find it?

    回覆刪除
  2. I think she means that some people thing that vaccines for other diseases CAUSES autism. It is a very controversial topic right now in medicine.

    回覆刪除