2011年10月4日 星期二

American Food

I believe, "What is American food?", the first image of most people may answer "fast food", such as hamburger, french fries, and many different kinds of high calories foods. In fact, American food is a symbol of combining multiple cultures. But in my mind, when I watch TV, American family celebrate Thanksgiving or other holidays with roasted turkey and many delicious dessert, like pumpkin pie, apple pie, and various cakes. Therefore, I think American like to cook some homemade meals and share with their friends. Actually I find that the way to cook American food is simpler than Chinese food. Sometimes just put some salt and pepper then roast the food, and it tastes so yummy and healthy. Another different aspect is the season favors. For example, American like to use cinnamon for dessert, but people in my country usually use it to stew meat. These two different ways but also enhance the favor of the food.


Halloween is coming!! I see many seasonal products made of pumpkin, such as pumpkin coffee, pumpkin cake, pumpkin yogurt, and many other kinds. I would like to choose coffee or yogurt to try which I never had pumpkin favor before in this season. It would be very interesting!!

1 則留言:

  1. Oh yes! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seasonal products! This is the best time of the year. The best foods! :-)

    回覆刪除