2011年9月27日 星期二

Optimistic Quote

" A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." means that if we are optimistic, we can find opportunity even in the most difficult situation. Most of time I am an optimist, and I usually see the bright side of the facet. Because when I feel distress, I can do nothing but worry. For example, when I work in my country, sometimes I would face to different challenges about new pattern patients. At beginning, I just worried and felt anxious, but I found that couldn't help me to solve problem. Since I worried to hurt the patient or increased his symptom, the patient had less progress than others. Then I tried to search more journal and found out the way. As a result, I not only helped the patients to recover, but also increase my knowledge. Sometimes I would like to try something new to challenge myself, it would be interesting and increasing life experiences.
Now, I wish I can pass the second driving test even though everyone tells me it is difficult to pass in Fullerton. I admire that I was very stressful at the day I didn't pass.But now I accept and practice more than before. I wish I can pass it.

5 則留言:

  1. You should go to Westminster DMV for your driver test. I am sure you will be 1 thousand time more optimistic about your test.... good luck

    回覆刪除
  2. Good luck! By the way, Westminster has no rules. Have you seen how they drive down there? SCARY!

    回覆刪除
  3. Your job is really meaningful! You will pass your driving test. Best of luck.

    回覆刪除
  4. you are an angel that you often think about others' feeling. I think you can pass the driving test soon.

    回覆刪除