2011年9月17日 星期六

Birds of a Feather


Some people say " birds of a feather flocks together", but when I look at my friends, I think we are "opposites attracts". Thus habit, characters,likes and dislikes are mostly different between my friend and I. These differences makes us compensate each other.
First of all, my friend is very sensitive to everything. For example, when we went traveling, she got angry to me because she felt isolated. The truth was that I was attracted to scenes and took pictures everywhere. After we talked to each other, I felt so sorry and apologized to her for ignoring her. And now she can understand that I am not purposed.
Another different character between us is that I'm usually a positive person and easily become carelessness. In contrast, she always analyzes all the details then makes decisions. By the way, that's why I always depend on her plan when we go traveling.
In brief, we are each other's best friend just because we are so different. Even though we may make each other angry, we will always support each other.

4 則留言:

  1. Just like two opposite colors together make the whole great, you are great friends.

    回覆刪除
  2. It's difficult to make friends who are different from us in characters. You are so lucky!

    回覆刪除
  3. Finally I can find out a person who has the same case as me. Having friend who is different from you can help your life more colorful.

    回覆刪除
  4. That's a great use of a quote in the introduction. Good job!

    回覆刪除