2011年9月14日 星期三

If I were Dr. Dolittle

If I were Dr. Dolittle, I would like to listen to what the dog I had before. Because my pet died when I studied far from my hometown, I really wanted to know how I could help her at that hard time. She was just like my family member and we loved her so much. Even she was old, she still waited us in front of the door. I want to understand how she felt when losing sight and having heart problems. I wish I could have helped her relax when her life finished.
In addition, I want to say sorry to the goldfish which I fed when I was 10 years old. That winter was so cold, and I heated the water then... they all boiled!!! Sorry~
Besides these sad stories, if I could understand animal's language, I want to talk to dolphins. I might ask them how about the life of sea and if they could take me to go underwater. I love to go diving and they can go with me. That will be so awesome!!

4 則留言:

  1. I want to talk with dolphins also!! and I want to ride on dolphins back!!

    回覆刪除
  2. You boiled your fish to death! Oh no! Were they delicious? I love fish hot pot.

    回覆刪除
  3. So nice scene, I have seen that scene,but just in the TV. haha, that's wonderful

    回覆刪除