2011年9月6日 星期二

Weather of Tainan

It is not easy to get rain in my hometown, Tainan, except the typhoon season in summer. The weather is so much similar to CA. Usually the spring and fall season are similar, the weather would be cool and makes people comfortable. These two season are my favorite ones since I can go traveling comfortably. Sometimes it would also rain and thunder in spring to remind people spring is coming. But in summer, typhoons always come and I really don't like wear raincoat to ride motorcycle because it makes me totally wet. Can you image that your shoes become rain-boost? That's really annoy me. But the good thing is that sometimes we may get a holiday when the typhoon is too strong. Because my hometown is in the south of Taiwan, it is not really cold in winter except the cold stream comes. Only comes the cold stream, it makes me frozen and I have to wear like a polar bear to ride to school. But it's really a good excuse to eat hotpot!! To sum up, I feel that the weather here is so similar to my city, but I would like to have more rain here to make me cool and show up my beautiful umbrella. ^^

6 則留言:

  1. Eating hotpot in the cool day is the way to enjoy perfectly the life. So sophisticated!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. Like you, I hate going out on rainy day because it's so wet. However, I like to sit beside window to see the rain and drink some hot coffee.

    回覆刪除
  4. there are typhoon in my hometown,and I hate typhoons ,which often make a lot of destroy.

    回覆刪除
  5. Sometimes, I still like winter in my hometown, because I can play snow with friends as well as eat hotpot.

    回覆刪除
  6. I don't think you need an excuse to eat hot pot! Yummy! I wish we had "Little Lamb" hot pot in southern California, but it's only in northern California.

    回覆刪除