2011年9月11日 星期日

My favorite song




Before I watched the movie "Amelie from Montmartre", in my opinion, the European movies must be very boring and can not understand. After I watched it, I love the music and the France scenes. Even there are no lyrics, the melody can also let me recall the image of the curious Amelie, such as her strange behaviors, various emotions, and non-fashioned hair stlye. When my friends invited me to go Europe, I decided to visit at the coffee shop she worked and learned Franch to prepare the tour. When I standed outside the coffee shop, the music like playing around my ears accompanying what I saw. I felt that I am brave as Amelie to be a backpacker to go to Europe in my first time. Until now, I could still remember details of the tour and music of scenes.

4 則留言:

  1. I have never seen this movie before but you make me really curious. I will watch this film to see how this film can affect you.

    回覆刪除
  2. I LOVE this move.... but i do not remember this song! Amelie is an imaginative girl.

    回覆刪除
  3. I have not watched this movie before.However, from the link you give ,I listen the song, it sound good.

    回覆刪除
  4. i will watch this movie, looks good!!

    回覆刪除